Changing Your Schedule

Use an Add/Drop Form to change from one class to another, or drop a class(es). Add/Drop Forms are available on campus at the Admissions and Records Office and at all off-campus sites.


Use a Withdrawal Form to drop all your classes (Total Withdrawal). Forms are available at the Student Support Center.


Withdrawing from Class (“W” Day)
A “W” is a non-punitive grade assigned when a student withdraws from a class according to GHC procedures. If you must withdraw from a class, please contact the Admissions and Records Office on campus or any off-campus coordinator. They will be glad to help you. Withdrawing, however, may impact your financial aid.